Veterans Crisis Line: 1-800-273-8255 (press #1)
Domestic Violence Counseling
- 52-wk. Domestic Violence Intervention Program
- Domestic Violence Perpetrator Program
- Vet Fran- Website provides information for veterans interested in opening a franchise business or finding a job.
- National Archives - request military services records (DD214s, personnel records, replacement medals and/or medical records).
Other Financial Assistance
- Board of Governor’s Fee Waiver (BOGW)
- California Department of Veterans Affairs (CalVet) Fee Waiver for Veteran Dependents
- Military Spouse Career Advancement Account (MyCAA)