A Cancer Indemnity Plan provides added financial protection if you incur expenses due to the treatment of cancer; benefits are paid directly to you; family coverage available.
- AFLAC Cancer Plan Summary (Plan 2) (closed to new enrollees & enrollment changes)
- AFLAC Cancer Plan Summary (Plan 1) (closed to new enrollees & enrollment changes)
- American Fidelity Cancer Plan (closed to new enrollees & enrollment changes)
Plan Benefits (Plan 3)
- $6,000 First Occurrence Benefit
- $500 Building Benefit Rider
- Specified Disease Benefit Rider
- Dependent Child Rider
- $300 Daily Benefit for Hospital Confinement
- Radiation and Chemotherapy Benefit Plus Several other Benefits
- Cancer Screening Wellness Benefit
Exclusions/Limitations*: 30 day waiting period
*See plan summary for other exclusions and limitations.
Insurance Carrier: AFLAC