What is the GED test?
The GED test is a four-subject high school equivalency test that measures skills required by high schools and requested by colleges and employers. The four subjects are Science, Social Studies, Mathematical Reasoning, and Reasoning Through Language Arts (RLA).
Prospective testers will have the option to take the official exam at the new Pearson testing center, now located at the Community Learning Center.
For CLC Testing Center information click here.
What does our course offer?
The GED preparation program is designed for the active and engaged learner seeking their high school equivalency / GED (General Education Degree). Classes are held at:
- Community Learning Center - 1831 Mission Avenue, Oceanside, CA 92058
- Other community locations may be available
For more information on dates and times click here.
This preparatory course includes:
- A free textbook to every enrolled learner
- Face to face instruction with qualified instructors, specializing in GED test taking
- Open enrollment throughout each 16 week class session
- Day or evening attendance options
- Practice and assessment tests to ensure student readiness
- Computer lab and technology usage within the classroom
- Student resources such as career counseling and tutoring
- A positive and welcoming learning environment
- GED Test vouchers may be offered to students at the end of the term
For questions and enrollment information, contact noncredit support staff at 760.795.8710 or in person at the Community Learning Center 1831 Mission Avenue, Oceanside, 92058.
Community Learning Center
1831 Mission Avenue
Oceanside, CA 92058