We hope that you stay safe and healthy. The Tutoring and Academic Support Center’s services are here to help you transition to become an online learner, effective scholar, and emerge as a college student. We offer several types of tutoring/academic support services: drop-in, 1:1 appointments, in-class assistance, academic success coaching, and student success workshops. We support your learning with CRLA trained and qualified peer tutors to help you reach your fullest potential. Updates to the tutoring schedule and links below will be updated as needed.
Fall 2021 On Campus Drop-In schedule
- Accounting 201 Thursday 12-2pm, 1st floor Library & Information HUB, TASC
Fall 2021 Zoom Drop-in Tutoring Schedules
- Accounting and Econ Drop-ins Monday – Thursday 11am-1pm & 5-9pm; Friday 11am-5pm
- Design 101, 110, 201, 203, & 207 Cranium Cafe with Logan Tuesdays and Wednesdays 1-3:30pm
- MAT Digital Imaging Hour Tuesday 6-7:30pm beginning September 7
- MAT Web & Animation Hour Thursday 6-7:30pm beginning September 9
- MAT 225 PHP & WordPress Hour Thursday 6:45-7:45pm
- Community Learning Center (CLC) Non-credit Tutoring Support Monday – Thursday 11am-8pm, Friday 10am-2pm
- Academic Success Coaching Tuesday & Wednesday 6-8pm
Virtual Front Desk
More Online Tutoring Resources
Available Now! More Online Tutoring Resources that we’re involved in: STAR-CA www.star-ca.org, NetTutor, and eTutoring Consortium.
You can access all of these additional online support services by clicking on the Student Support button in Canvas.