How to pay my fees using CASHNet
At the SURF home webpage, select the Log In tile.
- Enter your SURF ID and Password on the MiraCosta Portal Login prompt.
- Select the Login button.
At the Student Center screen, select the Financial Account tile.
On the left pane select MCC Cashnet Payment.
- If prompt to pop-up windows, select OK to close them and continue.
- Note: CASHNET allow students to::
- Pay their classes' fees.
- Purchase a Parking Permit (non-refundable fee) and registered their vehicle(s).
- Purchase a Student ID Card (non-refundable fee).
- Enroll in the Monthly Installment Payment Plan.
If necessary select Change Term to pay fees for a different term.
Select the appropriate check-box to purchase a non-refundable parking permit.
Click Parking form details to register your vehicle(s).
- Your pop-up blocker must be disabled to use CASHNet
- Click to learn how to Manage Pop-up Blocker.
Click Make a Payment to continue.
- Select the respective prompts to complete your payments, and purchase your (optional) non-refundable Student ID Card.
Use your browser to print your receipt.
- If you purchased a Parking Permit take your receipt to either the campus police or cashier (bldg. 3200) to pick up your parking permit.
- If you purchased a Student ID Card take your receipt to Student Activities (bldg. 3400) to process your Student ID Card.
Questions about pay, fees, and parking permit, please contact Student Accounts office at 760-795-6835 or website.
Questions about Student ID Card, please contact Student Activities office at 760-795-6888/6890 or website.