- May 3
Adult High School and High School Equivalency, College and Career Preparation, Computer Skills, and English as a Second Language, and Citizenship Courses (Summer/Fall)
- July 26
General Noncredit Courses [Adults with Disabilities, Automotive, Health and Safety, Older Adults, and Workforce Preparation] (Fall)
760.795.8710 Admissions and Records Office
760.795.8736 Adult Education Office
New or returning (out for 2 semesters or more) noncredit student
- Complete the Noncredit Application.
- All sections with an red asterisk must be complete.
- After the application is complete a window will pop-up and ask for your email address one more time.
- You will receive an email from Adobe Sign to confirm your signature. Click on confirm my email address.
- Your application is now submited, once you receive your SURF ID you will need to retrieve your password. View instructions for your SURF password.
- Once your password is set you may register for classes. For assistance call 760.795.8710 or 760.795.8736.
Register for classes (new or continuing students)
- Option 1. Register for classes on SURF. How to Class Search and Enroll (Mobile Video | Desktop Video). Enrollment via SURF is immediate.
- Option 2. Complete a Noncredit Enrollment Add/Drop form to add classes. View video on add/drop tutorial. Enrollment using the Add/Drop form can take up to three business days.
*If you are adding classes on/or after the first day of the term you may need a permission number. For assistance call 760.795.8710 or 760.795.8736.