The Admissions and Records Staff is committed to ensuring that all of our students receive the assistance necessary to be successful and achieve their educational goals. The Admissions and Records Office is responsible for admissions, registering students in credit and noncredit classes, processing grades, evaluating records for graduation, certificates and transfer, providing official transcripts, and enforcing academic regulations and deadlines.
Eligibility for Admission
To attend MiraCosta College, a student must be one of the following:
- Eighteen years of age or older and able to benefit from instruction
- A high school graduate or equivalent
- Any student who has completed 8th grade or is at least 15 years of age. Home-schooled students must provide proof of filing as a private school with the Superintendent of Public Instruction or may obtain sign off from the local public high school that the student would normally be attending.
Click here to apply and register!
Fall 2022 classes begin August 22. View the fall class schedule.
Need assistance with Credit classes?
Online Chat services are available Monday-Thursday 8:00a.m. - 7:00p.m. & Friday 8:00am - 3:00pm
In-Person Services are available Monday-Thursday 8:00a.m. - 7:00p.m. & Friday 8:00am - 12:00pm
Need assistance with Noncredit/ESL/Adult High School classes?
Get assistance from an Admissions & Records Assistant-Noncredit in-person or by calling 760.795.8710.
In-Person Services are available Monday-Thursday 8:00a.m. - 7:00p.m. & Friday 8:00a.m. - 12:00p.m.
Online Chat is not currently available for assistance with Noncredit/ESL/Adult High School Classes.
Having Trouble with your password or accessing your Surf Account?
Check out the Student Help Desk webpage to learn more about:
- Tutorials on Canvas and Surf
- How to reset your Surf Password
- Manage your OKTA Account Settings
- Access your student email and Office 365 account