The Cashier’s office is in Building 3200, Room 3202. For most transactions we accept cash, checks, money orders, VISA, Master Card, and Discover Card.
In addition to the services provided in office, payment for tuition and fees is available online through your SURF account.
Services Provided in the Cashiers Office
- Students may pay all fees such as parking permits, parking citations, health service fees, and transcripts
- Students may pick up emergency checks
- Students can turn in 529 payment information, Tuition Assistance forms, and Worker’s Compensation forms
- We mail IRS form 1098-T
- We sell PRONTO Passes
- We accept payments for Financial Aid overpayments
- We process student refunds
- We are here to help you understand your bill, making payments, and providing you with excellent service and information
Tuition and fees are based on the number of credit hours you are taking, out-of-state residents are charged a non-residency fee plus the cost of tuition.
A student must pay all tuition and fees in full before the beginning of each semester or make payment plan arrangements, if applicable. Tuition and fees are subject to change.
Are you a parent or guardian of a student at Mira Costa College?
The cashier’s department cannot release financial information to you unless your student has added you to their 'Release of Student Information'. For more information please read our FERPA FAQs for parents.
Box Office Cashier
Third Party Billing