While we do not offer direct job placement, we are closely connected with multiple employers and industry agencies who are looking to hire our graduates. Here are just some of the resources available to our students:
Students enrolled into our Affordable Housing Management program will be partnered with a mentor who works in the housing industry and can assist with letters of recommendation and career advice. Additionally, all students are given a one-year membership in the San Diego Housing Federation, allowing them to attend additional trainings and conferences to network within the housing industry!
Students enrolled into our Teacher’s Aide Training program have two direct pathways to local employers: TERI Inc and MiraCosta College Noncredit Programs. Each of these employers has expressed interest in hiring all of our eligible graduates!
We have a dedicated Career Center staff member who can help you to connect with each of our partners, craft your resume, and prepare you for interviews. MiraCosta College offers robust career services to help our students get ready for, look for, and succeed in new jobs!
To get help with your career/job search, contact Cole Bezzant at firstname.lastname@example.org!
- Apply for admission to take noncredit classes at MiraCosta College.
- Once your application has been processed, you will receive an email with your student ID number and information about setting up a password to access your SURF account.
- Once you have set up you SURF account, you can log into SURF to register for classes.
- Instructions for registering classes can be found here. You can also receive help in person from the Student Services building at the Community Learning Center (1831 Mission Ave) Monday-Thursday 8am-7pm and Friday 8am-12pm or by calling 760.795.8710.
- For assistance with your SURF account, please contact the Student Help Desk at 760.795.6655 or email email@example.com.