What are Short-Term Vocational Classes?
FREE Noncredit computer courses are offered at MiraCosta College. Noncredit computer courses are great for those who want to learn the basics or need to refresh their skills for the job market. These classes include online and in-person courses ranging from beginning to intermediate levels. Classes begin several times per year and include 4, 6, 8 and 16-week options. In addition to being tuition-free, students are provided with books and materials at no cost.
- Computer Basics & Keyboarding
- Basic Keyboarding
- Applied Computer Skills
- Beginning Microsoft Word
- Intermediate Microsoft Word
- Beginning Microsoft Excel
- Intermediate Microsoft Excel
- Basic Office Skills
- COMING FALL 2022: Affordable Housing Management Certificate
- COMING FALL 2022: Teacher's Aid Training Certificate
- COMING FALL 2022: Office Clerk Certificate
- COMING FALL 2022: Google Apps Certificate