Welcome to the Online Language Resource Center
The center offers one-on-one language coaching appointments through Zoom to help you succeed in your Spring 2021 language courses (French, German, Italian, Japanese & Spanish) from January 25th to May 28th.
- Cristina Toharia, Language Lab Coordinator
- Lucero Cardenas, Instrucational Associate
- Carlos Dieguez, Instructional Associate
Oceanside Conversation Coaches Availability by Language
- Check French Availability
- Check German Availability
- Check Italian Availability
- Check Japanese Availability
- Check Spanish Availability
San Elijo Conversation Coaches Availability by Language
- Upon arrival to the lab, please use the computer located at the entrance (to the right) to sign in, and a language coach will assist you. This allows us to confirm that you are enrolled in a language class at MCC, and provide attendance records to instructors who request them.
- In order to keep the lab a useful, clean, and inviting learning environment, please observe the following policies:
- Eating, drinking, smoking, or sleeping is not permitted.
- Loud conversations, talking on cell phones or otherwise disruptive behavior is not permitted.
- Please do not deface, damage, attempt to modify, tamper with, or repair the equipment and software available in the lab (notify an attendant if you have any problems).
Your cooperation is greatly appreciated in this regard and we thank you in advance. If you have any comments, questions, or problems, please don't hesitate to contact the Lab Coordinator listed above.
Links for Instructors
- The Oceanside and San Elijo Labs are open during week #1 of classes and closed only for those instructors who contacted the Lab coordinator about reserving the lab for their class. All other instructors do not have a reserved time.
- How to Reserve the Lab for Your Class
Please click below on the lab you want to reserve. Complete and submit your reservation by Thursday, the week before you need your reservation so that proper arrangements can be made and students can be notified of the closing. Once it is processed, you will be able to see it on the Lab Calendars linked from the bottom of this page. If it is not approved, you will receive an email notification.