Contractors that would like to be placed on the District's Informal Bidding Contractors List, must prequalify by completing the District's online Prequalification Application. Visit the Current Bid Opportunities web page for more information.
Measure MM Reference Documents
- Facility Master Plan Volume 1 Update (2016)
- Facility Master Plan Volume II Update Guidelines (2016)
- Facility Master Plan Volume III Update Appendix (2016)
- Facility Master Plan Volume IV Update Utilities and Infrastructure (2016)
- Oceanside Campus Architectural Guidelines (February 2019)
- Design Construction Stds V3 (October 2019)
- Design Construction Stds V3 Appendix (October 2019)
- Sole Source Exceptions (ZIP) (2018-2020)
Thank you for your interest in doing business with MiraCosta Community College District. We are committed to providing an equal opportunity for all business enterprises to participate in our purchasing and contracting activities. To begin the process, please register as a vendor by clicking here:
Once registered, you will be able to:
- View and/or participate in District solicitations
- Maintain your own vendor profile
- Search for all bids and proposals and download documents
- Bid electronically
Both formal and informal solicitations may be processed through our online system. All responses are due at or before the time shown on each solicitation. Late responses cannot be accepted. It is the bidder's/proposer's responsibility to ensure that the most complete and current version of the solicitation, including addenda, has been downloaded.
If you have any District-related questions, please contact the Purchasing Department at firstname.lastname@example.org.