The safety of our students, classified professionals, faculty, and community are Priority #1.
You are required to fill out a self-assessment questionnaire each day you are on one of our college campuses. We ask that you complete this questionnaire prior to visiting to campus.
There will be mandatory temperature check-in stations at each of our college campuses. You must stop at a check-in location every time you visit campus. Don't forget to update your campus if you attend classes at more than one campus. You will have to be screened at each campus you attend. Once cleared, you will receive a health pass clearing you for that day.
Below is detailed information about our Healthy Return to Campus protocols.
Learn how to Download the App to your phone
Download the App
Resources and Information
Open the app on your phone.
When you log in to the Mobile App, make sure notifications are enabled in the app. Enable notifications by clicking the bell-shaped icon at the bottom of the app and then the preferences icon at the top right:
Beginning January 2021
Daily Home Pre-Screening
- Within the app, you will receive a daily reminder at 7 a.m. to complete the Daily
Health Status Screening form at home. If you tap on the notification, you can fill
out the form right away. If you miss the notification or you need to fill out the
prescreen, you can tap on this "tile."
- Your health pass will reset every time to fill out the form.
- If you do not have a smartphone, you can fill out the At Home Pre-Screening form on a computer.
- Based on the answers you provided in steps 1 and 2, the app will issue a health pass. A "yellow" health pass indicates you are clear to proceed to a campus screening checkpoint.
- A "red" pass means do not go to campus. The College Health Center will contact you.
Daily Campus Temperature Check
- Once you arrive on campus, follow directions to the screening checkpoint. You will be required to have a temperature check before entering campus. Your temperature will be taken and you will scan a QR code using the Mobile app.
- With a temperature reading below 100.4, you will receive a green health pass, which means you are good to go anywhere on campus.
- A temperature reading of 100.4 and above will require that you return home or proceed to a waiting area for further instructions.
- Don't forget to update your campus if you attend classes at more than one campus. You will have to be screened at each campus you attend.
Note: Click the box with a line through it in the upper left-hand corner to open the in-app QR code scanner:
As students, classified professionals, and faculty move around campus, you will be required to check in to buildings and rooms by scanning QR codes posted on doors and walls as you enter. The same QR code can be used in the app to check in.
Be safe, stay healthy, and have a great semester.
Frequently Asked Questions
If you don’t have a smartphone, you can fill out a COVID-19 pre-screening self-assessment on any connected internet device. A link to the self-assessment is located at:
In the health screening, the following questions may be confusing to healthcare workers.
- In the last 14 days have you been exposed to anyone who is sick or ill with known symptoms of COVID-19 or awaiting COVID-19 test results?
- Have you been exposed to anyone who was diagnosed with COVID-19 in the last 14 days?
Answer: When caring for COVID patients, if you wore appropriate PPE and followed the medical facility’s protocols, you have not been exposed to COVID 19 and should answer this question NO.