Domestic Violence and Sexual Assault
- National Sexual Assault Hotline (800.656.4673)
- RAINN (Rape, Abuse, & Incest National Network)
RAINN is the nation’s largest anti-sexual violence organization and operates the National Sexual Assault Hotline. They also carry out programs to prevent sexual violence, help victim, and ensure that rapists are brought to justice.
- Women's Resource Center
- Community Resource Center
- Center for Community Solutions
CCS operates the only rape crisis center in the city of San Diego along with a countrywide 24-hour bilingual crisis helpline. They also provide emergency domestic violence shelters, hospital and court accompaniment, as well as legal and counseling services for those affected by domestic violence and sexual assault.
- One Student
Drug & Alcohol Issues
- Alcoholics Anonymous
- Cocaine Anonymous
- Narcotics Anonymous
- What is a Standard Drink?
- Drug Watch
- Recovery Connection
- Addiction Center
- On The Wagon
- All Inpatient Rehab Centers
General Health Information
- North County LGBTQIA+ Resource Center
- GLBT Help National Center
- GLBT Resource
- LGBTQIA+ health Information
- The Soldiers Project
- Up 2 San Diego (888.724.7240)
A local San Diego organization that operates a Crisis Hotline for anyone who needs help, as well as information and mental health resources.
- To Write Love on Her Arms
- Strength of Us
- Guide to Surviving Stress and Anxiety