The Peer Academic Liaisons (PALs) are passionate about creating a positive experience for first-year students like you! PALs are current MiraCosta College students who have been in college for at least 1 year who are excited to meet you and support you as you navigate your transition to MCC.
Here are some ways the PALs support you throughout your first year:
- Provide information about support services and resources available to you at MCC
- Help you build community and connect you to other students and campus life
- Host social and academic events & activities throughout the year
- Share tips and strategies they've used to be successful at MCC
- Connect with you by phone, email, live chat, Zoom, and in person
Connect with the PALs
There are so many ways to connect with the PALs! You can live chat with a PAL on Cranium Café, schedule a meeting or phone call, or send them an email.