Fall 2023 Student Reminders
- Class start date: Most classes begin on August 21. Check your class schedule in your SURF account for your class start dates. Access our handy tutorials on how to navigate SURF here.
- Class location: Be sure you are headed to the right campus! Check the campus and classroom numbers on your class schedule in SURF.
- Waitlist: If you are on the waitlist and space becomes available, you will be auto-enrolled in the course and receive an email notification. Once the course begins, you will need to get a permission number from your instructor to be added to the class. Be sure to check your email and your SURF account daily for this notification.
- Student Support Guide: Here’s a handy guide of all the support services, activities, and more available to you at MiraCosta, including links to program web pages with additional helpful information!
- Ask the Spartan: If you have more questions, you can access our virtual assistant chatbot, Ask the Spartan, 24/7. If you’d rather chat with someone, you can connect with most departments using our Live Chat during regular business hours.
What is Help Hut?
Help Hut is where staff and faculty answer general questions and help students with directions across campus. We offer free snacks, refreshments, and encouragement to our incoming and returning students. Help Hut is offered at the Oceanside Campus and the San Elijo Campus for the first two days of classes each semester.
Staff and faculty can contact email@example.com with any questions.
For questions regarding the Community Learning Center (CLC), please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Fall 2023 Locations and Hours
Oceanside Campus | 8AM-5PM
- Student Center Building (OC3400)
- Administration Building (OC1000)
San Elijo Campus | 8AM-1PM
- Student Services & Administration Building (SAN1100)