THE STUDENT HELP DESK WILL BE CLOSED ON 12/24 - 1/3 IN OBSERVANCE OF CHRISTMAS AND NEW YEAR'S DAY
The MiraCosta College’s Student Help Desk facilitates our students with the following services:
- Provide first contact technical support to our students who are experiencing issues with our campus online portals such as SURF, Canvas, Secure File Transfer Protocol (SFTP) Servers, Virtual Machine/Desktop (VMware), Wi-Fi, etc.
- Respond or redirect our students' requests regarding District Programs, policies, procedures and regulations.
- Provide basic administrative guidance and procedures to register; matriculate; search, add, drop, and pay for classes; view books; purchase parking permits; view grades; order transcripts; etc.
- Troubleshooting logging complications such as onboarding and unlocking accounts, passwords reset, Office 365 and email, etc.
- Provide “How to” tutorials to support our online portals.
- Route requests to respective departments for specific support.
- Facilitate our students' requests via phone calls, emails, and live chat room.