To use our online systems, the browser of your device must be compatible, have the latest updates and plug-ins, and suggested settings.
Here is a list of browsers that are compatible with our online systems:
- Windows Devices:
- SURF: IE 11+, Edge 13+, Firefox 24+, Chrome 30+, and Safari 6+
- Canvas: IE 11+, Edge, Firefox 47+, and Chrome 52+
- Apple Devices:
- SURF: Safari 6+, Firefox 24+, and Chrome 30+
- Canvas: Safari 8+, Firefox 47+, and Chrome 52+
- Other browsers such as AOL, Opera, etc. are not supported.
Browser Plug-Ins / Software
Here is a list of suggested plug-ins your browser requires; it is strongly recommended to have the latest version to ensure proper functionality of our online systems.
- Java - What is Java and why I need it? Click here to download it.
- Adobe Reader - What is Reader and why I need it? Click here to download it.
- Adobe Flash Player - What is Flash Player and why I need it? Click here to download it.
- Adobe Shockwave Player - What is Shockwave Player and why I need it? Click here to download it.
Browser Suggested Settings
- Clear CACHE (history, cookies, etc.), learn how.
- TIP for Windows: CTRL + Shift + Delete
- TIP for Apple: Command + Shift + Delete
- Check your device settings/status, click here to view them.
- Enable Cookies, learn how.
- Enable Java, learn how.
- Update your browsers, learn how.
- Manage pop-up blockers, learn how.