At the SURF home webpage, select the Log In tile.
- Enter your SURF ID and Password on the MiraCosta College Login prompt.
- Select the Sign In button.
At the Student Center screen, select the Financial Account tile.
On the left pane select Make a Payment.
- If prompted to allow pop-up windows, select OK to close them and continue.
- Note: the pay portal allows students to:
- Pay their tuition and registration fees.
- Purchase a Parking Permit (non-refundable fee) and registered their vehicle(s).
- Purchase a Student ID Card (non-refundable fee).
- Enroll in the Monthly Installment Payment Plan.
If applicable, select the Optional buttons.
Click Parking form details to register your vehicle(s).
- Your pop-up blocker must be disabled to use the pay portal
- Click to learn how to Manage Pop-up Blocker.
Click Make a Payment to continue.
- Select the respective prompts to complete your payments, and purchase your (optional) non-refundable Student ID Card.
- Method of Payments Allowed:
- VISA, MC or Discover.
- Debit Card with the VISA/MC logo.
- Checking Account via ACH.
- Cash at the cashier's office only.
Use your browser to print your receipt.
- If you purchased a Parking Permit take your receipt to either the campus police or cashier (bldg. 3200) to pick up your parking permit.
Spartan Pass ID Card (a.k.a. Student ID Card) purchase process
- PURCHASE your Spartan Pass ID Card on SURF for $6 (nonrefundable) per semester.
- SURF > Financial Account > Make a Payment > Make a Payment > Student ID Card
- SUBMIT your Spartan Pass ID Card request on miracosta.edu/engage.
- Select SIGN IN > FORMS > Spartan Pass ID Card Request Form > START
- For a Virtual Spartan Pass Tutorial select here.
- For more details, select the button below:
HOW TO REQUEST A SPARTAN ID PASS CARD
- Your Spartan Pass ID Card will be MAILED to your current address on file in SURF.
- For further assistance email the Student Life and Leadership office at SLL@miracosta.edu
Questions about pay, fees, and parking permit, please contact Student Life and Leadership office at 760.795.6890.
Questions about Student ID Card, please contact Student Activities office at 760.795.6888/6890.