The International Language program provides students the foundation for language study. Students may prepare for a major in Spanish, Japanese, German and French and take courses to meet general education requirements in Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese or Spanish.
Career options include advertising, broadcasting, consulting, translating, counseling, education, film, foreign service, fund raising, human resources, journalism, international relations, law, management, ministry, politics, public relations, sales, social work, and various other related fields.
Academic Programs in Spanish
The academic maps will give you an idea of the classes you need to take. However, please meet with a counselor to personalize your education plan.
KEY: Certificate of Proficiency Certificate of Achievement Associate Degree Bachelor's Degree
|Spanish for Healthcare Professionals||MAP|
|Spanish for Transfer (CSU GE)||MAP|
|Spanish for Transfer (IGETC)||MAP|
- Spanish Lab Resources
- Language Resource Center:
Complement and enhance your learning experience offering you the chance to practice on your own and learn with a variety of audio, video, and computer assisted activities.
- Spanish Career Options Video: Learn all about career options in Spanish.
- Credit By Exam: Check out options if you are already proficient in a foreign language
- International Events Calendar
- Study Abroad: Travel while learning.
- Request Additional Information: Learn more about all that MiraCosta College has to offer.
- Gainful Employment Program Disclosure:
Discover the success of our students in certificate programs that lead to employment.