Drivers and Vehicles Information
- Employees who need to drive a district vehicle (not their personal vehicle) due to their employment, must complete Form B-167 and have the form approved by their supervisor.
- Employees who need to drive their own vehicledue to their employment must complete both Form B-167 and Form B-165 and have the forms approved by their supervisor and vice president of their division. Employees will need to submit a copy of their auto insurance declaration page verifying the required district minimum coverage. Once a driver is approved to drive their own personal vehicle, the driver and their supervisor will receive a notice from Human Resources. Mileage reimbursement will not be paid to anyone who has not completed the process.
- AP 6530: Vehicle Use/Driver Authorization
ALL FORMS NEED TO BE FILLED IN ONLINE, THEN PRINTED.
HANDWRITTEN FORMS ARE NOT ACCEPTABLE AND WILL BE RETURNED
Employee/Student Worker/Volunteer Operating a District Vehicle
Employee/Student Worker/Volunteer Mileage Reimbursement or Vehicle Rental
- Motor Vehicle Driver Authorization Request Form B-167
- Authorization for Use of Privately Owned Vehicles for District Business Form B-165
- Automobile Liability Insurance Declaration Page Sample
Who Do I Contact If I Have Questions?
- Charlie Ng, Vice President of Human Resources, 760.795.6830
- Eva Brown, Executive Assistant, 760.795.6829