Drivers and Vehicles Information
- Employees who need to drive a district vehicle (not their personal vehicle) due to their employment, must complete Form B-167 and have the form approved by their supervisor.
- Employees who need to drive their own vehicledue to their employment must complete both Form B-167 and Form B-165 and have the forms approved by their supervisor and vice president of their division. Employees will need to submit a copy of their auto insurance declaration page verifying the required district minimum coverage. Once a driver is approved to drive their own personal vehicle, the driver and their supervisor will receive a notice from Human Resources. Mileage reimbursement will not be paid to anyone who has not completed the process.
ALL FORMS NEED TO BE FILLED IN ONLINE, THEN PRINTED.
HANDWRITTEN FORMS ARE NOT ACCEPTABLE AND WILL BE RETURNED
Employee/Student Worker/Volunteer Operating a District Vehicle
Employee/Student Worker/Volunteer Mileage Reimbursement or Vehicle Rental
- Motor Vehicle Driver Authorization Request Form B-167
- Authorization for Use of Privately Owned Vehicles for District Business Form B-165
- Automobile Liability Insurance Declaration Page Sample
Who Do I Contact If I Have Questions?
- Charlie Ng, Vice President of Human Resources, 760.795.6830
- Eva Brown, Executive Assistant, 760.795.6829