Please follow these steps only if you have already set up a password.
- Go to okta.miracosta.edu
- Enter your login credentials and select Sign In.
- Select Email Authentication > Setup.
- On the next screen, select Send me the code.
- Check your email account for a six-digit one-time code, and enter it on the next screen in the Verification code box.
- Select Verify. Note: You will receive a MFA Factor Enrolled notification email.
- As an option, you may set up another MFA method.
- Select Finish to continue.
- On the next screen, the OKTA Dashboard will display.
- Select the respective application i.e. SURF, Canvas, Office 365, etc. to access it.
Alternatively, you may set up additional MFAs in your OKTA Account Settings section.