Required Enrollment Documents
Upon acceptance to our program, new families need to complete all of the following documents and submit to the front office. Returning families please complete documents with an asterisk* annually.
- Identification and Emergency Information *
- Child's Preadmission Health History-Parent Report
- Personal Rights-Child Care Centers
- Child Care Center Notification of Parents' Rights
- Physician's Report-Child Care Centers*
- Copy of Your Child's Immunization Record
- Admissions Agreement
- Parent Permission Form *
- Family Handbook Acknowledgment
- Sunscreen Application Consent
- Request for Individual Pesticide Application Notification
- SD-QPI Enrollment/Permission Forms (English) / SDQPI Enrollment/Permission Forms (Spanish)*
Upon acceptance to our program, please read the following documents:
- Current List of Approved Pesticides
- Food Allergy Facts
- Current Tuition Fees
- Immunization Required for Child Care or Preschool
- Lead Exposure Brochure
- Caregiver Background Check Process
- Notification of Parents' Rights
- California Passenger Safety Law
A student parent is “a student who has a child or children under 18 years of age who will receive more than half of their support from that student.” (Ed Code Section 66025.81(b)). Student Parents receive Priority Registration per AB2881.
We encourage our student parent's to check out available resources on campus such as:
Currently enrolled MiraCosta students may receive 1 free pack of 25 diapers (Sizes 0-6 are typically available however change depending on availability from our partner, the San Diego Food Bank) per child from the Campus Assessment, Resources, & Education (CARE) program. Please reference our flyer for more information about the new diaper distributions. Remember to purchase a day parking permit and park only in student parking lots (if you do not already have a semester parking permit)!
For students hoping to pick-up at the San Elijo Campus, please email email@example.com.