- Alec Babiarz (9/12/19-9/11/21 - 1st term)
A local entrepreneur and strong supporter of the college, Babiarz has been a member of the MCC Foundation Board since 2011 and is the current president of the board.
- Larry Barry (9/12/19-9/11/21 - 1st term)
A long time Oceanside resident and MCC alum, Barry has served on numerous bond oversight committees throughout the county for 20 years.
- Josh Mazur, Chair (4/18/19-4/17/21 - 1st term)
An entrepreneur and investor, Mazur represents the business community located in the district. He serves as the vice chair for the Carlsbad Chamber of Commerce.
- William V. Howe (4/18/19-4/17/21 - 1st term)
Before retirement, Howe worked for government contractors and serves the committee as a Member-At-Large.
- Jade MacEoghain (4/18/19-4/17/21 - 1st term)
An active member of the Phi Theta Kappa Honors Society at MCC, MacEoghain serves the committee as the student representative.