FALL 2020 Flex Week - (The all online Flex Schedule is coming soon!)
To find Dates and Deadlines, Log Into MyFlex, Propose a Flex Workshop, Project Joy,
Find Resources / Opportunities for Professional Development, the Teaching and Learning
Center (C3), Forms, Information, and much more...
Visit our Canvas Website
- PDP is the acronym for the Professional Development Program at MiraCosta College: an effort to provide faculty with a comprehensive and systematic program of activities and resources designed to foster staff, student, and/or instructional improvement.
- The PDP Committee develops the local policies and procedures pursuant to our participation in the state's Flexible Calendar Program, a privilege afforded to community colleges whereby insructional time can be replaced by "flex" time on the academic calendar. Thus, PDP-sponsored activities are sometimes referred to as "flex" activities or activities done for "flex" credit.
- The program also sponsors workshops during flex week and throughout each semester, develops the flex calendar, maintains a library of resources and equipment for faculty use, offers funds to support travel to and participation in professional development activities, assists faculty with maintaining their flex transcripts, and provides access to other relevant resources!
Meeting Schedule ~ Agendas & Minutes - 2020-2021
The PDP Committee meets the second Friday of each month from 11:00am - 1:00pm.
During the COVID-19 pandemic, meetings will occur via Zoom until further notice.
Zoom links will be provided in the agendas 72 hours prior to the meeting.
- September 11, 2020 (Agenda | Minutes)
- October 9, 2020 (Agenda | Minutes)
- November 13, 2020 (Agenda | Minutes)
- December 13, 2020 (Agenda | Minutes)
- February, 2021 - date to be determined due to the President's holiday weekend
- March 12, 2021 (Agenda | Minutes)
- April 9, 2021 (Agenda | Minutes)
- May 14, 2021 (Agenda | Minutes)