San Diego Foundation Scholarship
One application. Over 100 scholarship opportunities.
The Common Scholarship Application provides students access to more than 100 scholarship opportunities with awards ranging from $1,000 to more than $5,000. Some scholarships can be renewed for multiple years to help offset the financial burden for a student’s entire undergraduate career.
- Be a graduating high school senior, current college student (undergraduate or graduate), or adult re-entry students
- Minimum GPA of 2.0
- Participation in community service, extracurricular activities and/or work experience
- Current residence in San Diego County (for at least one year)
- Have financial need
- Completed a 2023-2024 FAFSA or CA Dream Act application
Application Closes March 8, 2023 at 2:00 p.m. PST
American Association of Univeristy Women (AAUW) Shcholarship
The Carlsbad-Oceanside-Vista branch of the American Association of University Women (AAUW) is offering three $1,500 Jeanne Gruenwald Scholarships for 2023. More information is available on the organization's website.
- Currently enrolled at Mira Costa College or transferring fall 2023
- Resident of San Diego County
- Must have completed a minimum of 24 college units (12 in each of the last two semesters)
- Must be enrolled in 12 units for Spring 2023
- Minimum 3.0 GPA
- Must have financial need
Applicaion Closes May 31, 2023