Outpatient and inpatient counseling services available; all treatment must be pre-authorized by the applicable plan listed below. Health plan enrollment and dependent eligibility guidelines apply.
- Kaiser Behavioral Health Benefit , 877.496.0450 AND/OR
- MHN Behavioral Health Option for Kaiser Members
- MHN Plan Summary, 888.327.0020 or www.members.mhn.com (select "Find a Provider")
- MHN Evidence of Coverage
- Notice regarding Managed Health Network (MHN) member rights regarding deductible and
out-of-poicket maximum accrual balance:
- You have the right to receive written deductible and out-of-pocket maximum accrual balances, if any, for each month in which you receive services, until the accrual balance reaches the full amount. MHN will mail these to you. Send your request to: MHN, P.O. Box 989730, West Sacramento, CA 95798
- Review Accumulator Notice
PPO (Consortium Health Plan) Members:
- Mental Health Schedule of Benefits
- Mental Health Benefits will match all other PPO plan covered benefits (see plan summary under "Health Plans).
- Find an in-network mental health provider: www.cigna.com
Employee Assistance Plan
Employees and dependents are eligible to receive confidential services to help with a variety of personal challenges. EASE (Employee Assistance Services for Education) provides free short-term counseling. Services are available over the phone and by appointment with a counselor.
EASE Program: 800.722.3273
EASE Plan Benefits Video
This summary of benefits is informational only and is not a complete description of all applicable conditions. Coverage and plan offerings are subject to change in subsequent years pursuant to District policy.