What is the GED test?
The GED test is a four-subject high school equivalency test that measures skills required by high schools and requested by colleges and employers. The four subjects are Science, Social Studies, Mathematical Reasoning, and Reasoning Through Language Arts (RLA).
*Due to COVID-19, remote testing is available
For CLC Testing Center information, please visit the Testing Office.
What does our course offer?
The High School Equivalency Exam Preparation (HSE) course is designed for the active and engaged learner seeking their high school equivalency / GED (General Education Degree) or HiSET.
- Classes are currently held in a 100% remote format with Zoom instruction
- Day and evening class options available
- A free textbook to every enrolled learner
- Face to face instruction with qualified instructors, specializing in test preparation
- Open enrollment throughout each 16 week class session
- Free practice tests to ensure student readiness
- Student resources such as career counseling and tutoring
- A positive and welcoming learning environment
- GED Test vouchers may be offered to students at the end of the term
For questions and enrollment information, contact noncredit support staff at 760.795.8710 or email email@example.com
Community Learning Center
1831 Mission Avenue
Oceanside, CA 92058