Welcome back! MiraCosta College does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, disability or age. As a returning student, you've been enrolled at MiraCosta College in the past but not in the previous two semesters. Here's what you need to do to become an active student again. NOTE: if your primary language is other than English we are happ to assist you with this process! Please contact Admissions at 760-795-6620.
- Apply online. (You may want to view our application tutorial first).
- Allow 24 - 48 hours for the application to be processed.
- After the application has been processed, a returning student may register online using their SURF account during the second priority enrollment period. See the Important Dates page for priority dates.
- A returning student who completed MiraCosta College matriculation (testing, orientation, advisement) may register during first priority registration period according to the number of units completed at MiraCosta College.
- Returning students who are still concurrently registered high school students are not eligible for first or second priority registration.