Welcome back, Spartan! As a returning student, you've been enrolled at MiraCosta College in the past but not in the previous two semesters. Here's what you need to do to become an active student again.
- Apply online. (You may want to view our application tutorial first).
- Allow 24 - 48 hours for the application to be processed.
- After the application has been processed, a returning student may register online using their SURF account during the second priority enrollment period. See the Important Dates page for priority dates.
- A returning student who completed MiraCosta College matriculation (testing, orientation, advisement) may register during first priority registration period according to the number of units completed at MiraCosta College.
- Returning students who are still concurrently registered high school students are not eligible for first or second priority registration.