The mission of SAC is to ensure the integrity of the professional growth process and support the professional development of faculty by assisting those colleagues in the preparation of quality applications and reports of activities undertaken for advancement on the salary schedule.
- To ensure the quality, integrity, and appropriateness of each proposed project and report.
- To encourage and facilitate the preparation of clear and complete documents.
- To make recommendations for or against applications and reports for advancement on the salary schedule.
- To forward SAC recommendations regarding those applications and reports to the Academic Senate Council (ASC) for approval.
- To recommend changes in policy and procedure as needed.
- To revise the Handbook as necessary.
Meeting Dates / Agendas
- October 26, 2023 Agenda ~ cancelled and rescheduled due to power outage
- November 2, 2023 Agenda
Committee Membership 2023 - 2024
- Donald (Donny) Munshower (Chair)
- Janeen Apalatea
- Sam Arenivar
- Korey Goulette
- Wendy Horton
- Angela Senigaglia
- Lilia Vidal
- Debby Adler, Administrative Assistant
Watch this recording from Fall 2022 of the workshop presented by SAC Chair, Donny Munshower, exploring Salary Advancement. Find the answers to your "Who," "What," "How," and "When" questions before the deadlines to submit your applicaiton. Click on this LINK to view the recording.
Deadlines and Forms
There are two opportunities to submit an application for approval of coursework to
apply for advancement on the salary schedule. The deadlines are October 1st and/or March 1st each academic year.
Please review the Salary Advancement Handbook for more details and further information.
New online forms!
- Application for Approval of Coursework/Activities Toward Advancement on the Salary Schedule
- Do you already have an approved application, but you need to make a coursework change?
Then click on this form to alter your already approved application:
Application for Changing a Previously Approved Application to Advance on the Salary Schedule