Spring 2022 Admissions
We are accepting applications for Spring 2022. The EOPS application can be accessed through your MiraCosta SURF account. Application processing time may take up to three weeks and once completed, applicants will be notified via e-mail.
Before you apply to EOPS, please ensure you have completed the steps below.
- Submit a MiraCosta College admissions application. For information on how to submit an admissions application, please click here.
- Complete the English and Math placement process. For information on this requirement, please contact the Testing Services office at 760.757.2121 x6685.
- Apply for financial aid by completing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) or the CA Dream Act Application for AB 540 or DACA students. This will determine your eligibility for the California College Promise Grant (CCPG) methods A or B.
- Enroll in 12 or more units during the fall and spring semesters and 4 units during the summer term.
- If you attended other colleges, request official transcripts to be sent electronically directly to MiraCosta College.