The MiraCosta Math Learning Center provides free tutoring (both drop-in and scheduled appointments) in Mathematics, Statistics, and Philosophy 110 courses. This includes all math courses typically taught at the CLC. We also provide support for students who have math questions in other courses too! See how our courses connect with the credit math sequence.
Get Tutoring Now: access live drop-in tutoring or use virtual study rooms (individual and group); Join Us On Canvas: drop off a question and find other resources; or Make a Scheduled Appointment below.
*Note: if you are having problems joining our zoom sessions through your browser, please consult this resource.
New for Fall 2020
- Now open late night (Mon - Thurs) and convenient weekend hours (Fri, Sat, and Sun).
- We now offer question drop off in Canvas.
- We offer online breakout rooms for individual or group study - use the "Get Tutoring Now" button above to get a space for you, or for you and some classmates. Then, if you have a question, you can click a button and typically get a tutor in less than a minute. We think you'll love this new feature!
- You may now be able to record tutoring sessions to your computer for review later. This does depend on your computer and zoom account and is currently not available on mobile devices (tablets/cell phones).
- We now offer up to 4 scheduled appointments per week - 25 minutes each.
- Facilitated group/course sessions - offered Fridays/Saturdays, except Holiday weekends.
If the MLC can't support your course, try our general Tutoring web page. If our service hours don't work for you, please contact us through email and we will do our best to respond to your specific requests for additional or different hours (include your name, course, and some specific days/times that would work better for you). For other after hours support through some partner programs outside of MiraCosta College, try eTutoring or NetTutor.