Academic year 2022-23 / Abilities Awareness Series presents
Virtual Library Display
The MiraCosta College Library has created captivating Online Displays featuring items from their collections of each of the History and Heritage Programming. Make sure to check out the following online displays for books and ebooks, biographies of famous people, and online films and documentaries.
- Crip Camp Movie Screening: March 3rd, Little Theater (Room 3601) 1-3pm
- Super Hero Event: March 14th, Student Center Pavilion, 12-1PM
- Silent Disco: March 31st, Dinning Hall (Student Center), 4-6pm
- Crip Camp: A Disability Revolution
- Myths & Facts about Students with Disabilities: Abilities Awareness Mini-Conference
- College for All
- Keeping a Positive Attitude in Tough Times
- Autism Awareness Month Preview
- Launch into Success with SAS
- 2019 Events
More events are being added throughout the year, so please stay tuned. The Abilities Awareness planning committee is comprised of students, faculty, and staff. To learn more about how to integrate any of the events into your class, program, or club, please email Omar Jimenez at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information on these services and programs contact:
History and Heritage Programming are a service of the Department of Student Equity. For general inquiries about all Student Equity programs and services, please contact us at email@example.com or call our main office at 760.757.2121 x6900.