Engage in your Spartan Experience: Check out ASG & club meetings, events on campus, & more by going to MiraCosta.edu/Engage or click the Spartan Experience button below!
The ASG Funding Request link is LIVE in Engage! Submit your request today!
To be the voice of the students and serve the collective needs of the MiraCosta student body.
The Associated Student Government
- Promotes student life and learning outside of the classroom with an equity driven mindset.
- Supports students clubs and organizations on campus through the Inter-Club Council.
- Listens to student concerns, suggestions and issues, then collaborates with other governing bodies on campus to implement or address the students' need.
- Advocates for students and hosts events at the Oceanside Campus, the Community Learning Center, and the San Elijo Campus.
- ASG Constitution
- 2021-2022 Goals
- FY21 (2021-2022) ASG Operating Budget
- Spending Bills & Standing Resolutions
ASG Meetings are open to the public and all are encouraged to attend! Meetings are typically held on the 2nd and 4th Fridays with the exception of MCC observed holidays or other scheduling conflicts. If you would like to add an agenda item, please fill out the Agenda Item Request Form.
- Executive meetings are from 8:30am - 9:30am
- Student Senate meetings are from 10:00am - 1:00pm
To view agendas or past meeting minutes for all ASG meetings, please visit the Associated Student Government on Engage.
Fall 2021 (Virtual)
- August 27, 2021
- September 10, 2021
- September 17, 2021 - Special Student Senate Meeting
- September 24, 2021 - Executive Council Meeting
- October 8, 2021
- October 22, 2021
- November 19, 2021
- December 10, 2021
- January 28, 2022 - OCN
- February 11, 2022 - CLC
- February 25, 2022 - SAN
- March 11, 2022 - OCN
- April 8, 2022 - CLC
- April 22, 2022 - SAN
- May 13, 2022 - OCN
We Want To Hear From You!