- Drivers Authorization Link
Procedure required for district authorization to drive district vehicles. Students should complete Form B-167. Volunteer driver procedure can also be found on this link as students are not classified as Volunteers.
- B169 Field Trip Form & B169M Field Trip Class Form For Minors
This Field Trip Excursion Liability form is required of all attendees of off-campus events. Requires student's name and signature. Form must be signed no later than the start of the event and can be returned after the activity, no later than two business days.
- Liability Release and Waiver Form
Form is used for the physical activities or other activities that are of a special nature, or of an athletic/sports nature.
- Participant's General Information Sheet
Required form used for overnight field trips. Provides basic student contact and medical information for the attending advisor in an emergency situation. Forms are destroyed after each field trip, unless an incident requiring temporary retention is needed in a Student Accident Insurance claim.
- Volunteer Link
Volunteer procedure follows Board Policy and Procedure 7500. A Volunteer is a person who: (a) performs services for the district; (b) serves without compensation of any kind and (c) is under the direct supervision of a district employee.
- Form to Hire Off Campus Vendor (Payee Data Card)
Clubs, want to hire someone to work an event (ex: a performer)? Please have the person complete this form and return the form to Student Life & Leadership (not Purchasing).
Student Club-Only Forms
- Student Organization Handbook
Learn about the ICC and the requirements to become recognized as an official MiraCosta Organization.
- Club Registration
Register to be considered for recognition as a club at MiraCosta College, or re-register your existing organization. NOTE: Club registration is currently closed for Fall 2023. Spring registration opens January 22, 2024 and closes February 15, 2024.
- Club Constitution Template
This template may be used as the basis for your club's constitution.
Student Travel Resources
- Student Travel Guidelines Zoom Presentation for Students: Students, if you are coordinating or attending a MiraCosta-sponsored day trip or overnight trip, please watch this short presentation on student travel guidelines prior to the trip.
- Student Travel Guidelines & Resources for Employees: Employees should review the Student Travel Guidelines & Tools pdf and watch the Student Travel Guidelines & Resources Workshop when planning to travel with students. All Student Travel Resources for employees can be found on the Fiscal Services Portal - Travel & Mileage Forms/Info tab.