The online appointment system is intended for students enrolled in online sections requiring in-person exams. If you need to schedule a makeup exam, please call 760.795.6685.
Which campus would you like to test at:
Students are required to schedule an appointment to take an exam. All students must adhere to the following appointment policies:
- Only students who make an appointment are guaranteed a space or time to take an exam.
If a student is more than 15 minutes late for an appointment, the seat may not be available.
- Same day appointments are limited and offered on a case-by-case basis and subject to availability.
- The instructor will be notified whenever a student does not show up for a scheduled appointment.
- A student who misses an appointment is not guaranteed another appointment for the same test. This will depend on appointment availability and the policy of the instructor regarding a missed exam time.
- Makeup exams must be scheduled in person, over the phone, or by email (not online).
- Students who have multiple appointments during a test window will have their duplicate appointments cancelled.