Due to capacity and the amount of final exams being administered at the Academic Proctoring Center, the last day for a student to take a makeup exam with the APC will be Thursday, May 18th. The APC will not proctor makeup exams starting Friday, May 19th through Friday, May 26th.
Makeup Exam Proctoring
The Academic Proctoring Center offers in-person makeup exam proctoring as an accommodation for students who cannot test within the parameters/dates set by their instructor. This make-up exam service is intended to be used to guarantee access for students who cannot test with the rest of the class due to extenuating circumstances.
Make-up Exam Process
- A make-up exam is approved by the instructor.
- The instructor fills out a Test Transmittal Form
- Instructors, please wait for the APC to confirm that the make-up exam request has been processed and that the student may contact us for an appointment. We will not schedule an appointment for the student until we have received all the needed materials.
- Student will email the APC for an appointment option.
- Once the student has completed the exam, the APC will send a confirmation and forward any exam materials to the instructor.